Meet Our Doctors and Medical Team
Meet the experienced team from Absolute Cosmetic Medicine, Perth.
DR. GLENN MURRAY
Dr Murray is our Medical Director and has the following past and present achievements:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (UWA)
- Past President Cosmetic Physicians Society of Australasia (CPSA)
- International Board of Cosmetic Surgery Member (International Qualification)
- Full Member of the International Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (International Qualification)
- Specialist General Practitioner registered with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Undertaken general cosmetic surgery continuing education courses/training and hold certification to undertake the cosmetic treatments offered at Absolute Cosmetic Medicine
- CPSA State representative
- CPSA Ethics committee member
- ACCS and CPSA conference organiser
- Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery (ACCS) Councillor and Medical Fellow
- ACCS Liposuction Committee member
- Liposuction Diploma holder
- Liposuction Registry holder
- Medical Board Advisor (2005-2007, NSW, NT re injectables)
- Q Med International Speaker and Trainer
- Wrinkle relaxer lecturer
- Australian Medical Association (AMA) Representative
- AMA member
- FRACGP Fellow
- FRACGP Representative WAMS representative
- RPH Representative
- ASMSA Member
- European Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Member
- Erian Breast Surgery Workshop
- Shanghai Cosmetic Surgery Course
- Korean Cosmetic Surgery Course
- International Breast Advisory Group Member
- Sweden International Master Injectors Course
- National Lecturer on peri orbital rejuvenation
- AAFPS 2011 Master Symposium ‘Blepharoplasty and Upper Facial Rejuvenation’ Course
- Full Face Injectable Filling Australian Lecture
- Named Worldwide Top Ten Wrinkle Injector (QMED)
- Non FRACS full time cosmetic proceduralist (No Plastic or Reconstructive Procedures )
- A second opinion is suggested for patients
- One of the first full time Cosmetic Proceduralists in Australia
- Galderma Injector Masterclass 2014
- Korean Cosmetic Surgery Masterclass 2014
Dr Murray has appeared on television or in the press re the following:
- Wrinkle relaxer
- Wrinkle relaxer and sweating
- IPL and laser
- Current trends in cosmetic surgery
- Cosmetic surgery and age
- Latest acne treatment
- Breast implants
- VASER Smooth and VASER Liposuction
Our Medical Director Dr Murray was a recent contributor to the book – Cosmetic Breast Cases – Results of Online Discussions.
This book has over 180 different breast implant cases with expert analysis compiled by a group of practitioners found globally.
All patients considering cosmetic surgery should seek a second opinion, if they wish to do so, from a registered specialist surgeon.
DR. DAVID SYED MBBS FRACGP
Dr Syed graduated from the University of Western Australia in 1992 and is a fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP).
Recently returned from two years running weekly skin cancer clinics in Karratha, Dr Syed has gained an extensive knowledge in skin cancer medicine, focusing on diagnosis and cosmetic removal procedures.
Dr Syed is also fully trained in cosmetic medical procedures and has a keen interest in anti-ageing and cosmetic medicine.
Our Nursing Team:
- Stephanie Murray
- Sarah Appleton
- Laura Leslie
- Elizabeth Sarris
All the above are experienced and caring registered nurses who have been fully trained in their areas of expertise including theatre, IPL or injecting.
Meme joined the Absolute team in August 2011 as practice manager, and has an extensive background in management and customer service. As practice manager at Absolute Cosmetic Medicine, Meme liaises directly with our patients regarding surgical procedures, assisting them with all aspects of planning and preparation prior to surgery.
Our skin technicians:
- Daneeka Beagley
- Nicolee Collica
- Abigail Youngson
Our skin technicians will advise you on AHA skin care products (anti-ageing alpha hydroxy acids), Coolsculpt, Microdermabrasion, IPL and all types of skin rejuvenation procedures.
We also work with other FRACS and Non FRACS surgeons and doctors to give you the best options for cosmetic surgery results.
The directors of ‘first impressions’ are there to assist and inform you on the procedures and the booking process.
They have all been selected to have a caring and approachable manner under the guidance of our practice manager, Meme. They have all been given permission to keep Dr Murray on time and boss him around occasionally.