Doctors & Medical Team
Dr. Glenn Murray
In The Media
- Wrinkle relaxer
- Wrinkle relaxer and sweating
- IPL and laser
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Current trends in cosmetic surgery
- Cosmetic surgery and age
- Latest acne treatment
- Unlicensed or unqualified practitioners
- Breast implants
- VASER Smooth and VASER Liposuction
- Risks of travelling overseas for surgery
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (UWA)
- Past President Cosmetic Physicians Society of Australasia (CPSA)
- International Board of Cosmetic Surgery Member (International Qualification)
- Full Member of the International Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (International Qualification)
- Specialist General Practitioner registered with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Undertaken General Cosmetic Surgery continuing education courses/training and hold certification to undertake the cosmetic treatments offered at Absolute Cosmetic Medicine
- CPSA State representative
- CPSA Ethics committee member
- ACCS and CPSA conference organiser
- Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery (ACCS) Councillor and Medical Fellow
- ACCS Liposuction Committee member
- Liposuction Diploma holder
- Liposuction Registry holder
- Medical Board Advisor (2005-2007, NSW, NT re injectables)
- Q Med International Speaker and Trainer
- Wrinkle relaxer lecturer
- Australian Medical Association (AMA) Representative
- AMA member
- FRACGP Fellow
- FRACGP Representative WAMS representative
- RPH Representative
- ASMSA Member
- European Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Member
- Erian Breast Surgery Workshop
- Shanghai Cosmetic Surgery Course
- Korean Cosmetic Surgery Course
- International Breast Advisory Group Member
- Sweden International Master Injectors Course
- National Lecturer on peri orbital rejuvenation
- AAFPS 2011 Master Symposium ‘Blepharoplasty and Upper Facial Rejuvenation’ Course
- Full Face Injectable Filling Australian Lecture
- Named Worldwide Top Ten Wrinkle Injector (QMED)
- Non FRACS full time cosmetic proceduralist (No Plastic or Reconstructive Procedures )
- A second opinion is suggested for patients
- One of the first full time Cosmetic Proceduralists in Australia
- Galderma Injector Masterclass 2014
- Korean Cosmetic Surgery Masterclass 2014
- Sydney Coleman Fat Transfer Conference (2015 Australia)
Dr. David Syed
Dr Syed graduated from the University of Western Australia in 1992 and is a fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP).
Recently returned from two years running weekly skin cancer clinics in Karratha, Dr Syed has gained an extensive knowledge in skin cancer medicine, focusing on diagnosis and cosmetic removal procedures.
Dr Syed is also fully trained in cosmetic medical procedures and has a keen interest in anti-ageing and cosmetic medicine.
Stephanie Murray & Laura Leslie
Elizabeth Sarris & Laura Leslie
Our nursing team includes Stephanie Murray(Senior Nurse), Sarah Appleton, Laura Leslie, Elizabeth Sarris. All the above are experienced and caring registered nurses who have been fully trained in their areas of expertise including theatre, IPL or injecting.
Meme joined us in August 2011 with an extensive background in management and customer service. Meme liaises directly with our patients regarding surgical procedures, assisting them with all aspects of planning and preparation prior to surgery.
The directors of ‘first impressions’ are there to assist and inform you on the procedures and the booking process.
They have all been selected to have a caring and approachable manner under the guidance of our practice manager, Meme. They have all been given permission to keep Dr Murray on time and boss him around occasionally.
OUR SKIN TECHNICIANS
- Daneeka Beagley
- Nicolee Collica
- Abigail Youngson
Our skin technicians will advise you on AHA skin care products (anti-ageing alpha hydroxy acids), Coolsculpt, Microdermabrasion, IPL and all types of skin rejuvenation procedures.
We also work with other FRACS and Non FRACS surgeons and doctors to give you the best options for cosmetic surgery results.