Absolute Cosmetic are frequently seeking males and females, between the ages of 18 – 75 years old for our supervised training days. Training sessions include a range of non-surgical procedures, including the following categories and procedure types.
- Anti-Wrinkle Injections
- Bruxism/Teeth Grinding and Facial Slimming Injections
- Dermal Filler
- Skin Booster’s
- Hyperhydrosis Injections
- Fat Dissolving Injections
- Pixel Laser
- Clear + Brilliant Laser
- PicoSure Laser
- Dot Co2 Laser
Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
Tattoo Removal with YAG or PicoSure
Our doctor-owned clinic has been in operation for over 22 years, run by Medical Director and Co-Owner, Dr. Glenn Murray. Our trainers are highly experienced and qualified practitioners, present at each training session to ensure safety, comfort, and guidance throughout all procedures.
Models will receive discounted costs for their participation at a training session. In some cases, training sessions are filmed for educational and social media content purposes.
To register your interest as a future training model with ACM, read the below ‘Important things to note’ and proceed by submitting the form below.
Important things to note before applying
- You must be aged 18 years or over to be considered as a model.
- Training sessions are most often located at our Nedlands clinic (21 Stirling Highway, Nedlands, PERTH, WA) though can vary depending on the session type. Other training locations may include our Applecross, Perth City, and Joondalup rooms.
- You must be flexible with times or available at short notice due to common training schedule changes.