Absolute Cosmetic full-time clinics (located in Applecross, Nedlands, Perth CBD, and Joondalup), will open from 9-am Saturday the 3rd of July, following the recent advice and announcement from the WA Government.
Absolute Cosmetic Medicine is a stand-alone WA Health Department Licensed Day Hospital. We follow strict infection control guidelines, standards and have worked with an Infection Control Consultant for many years.
What you need to know for when you visit
- If you feel unwell, contact us on 9389 9099 to reschedule your booking.
- If you have been to a “hotspot” (check list of hot spots here), or are awaiting a Covid test, call us on 9389 9099.
- If you have the ability to check your temperature the night before your appointment, please do so. If your temperature read 37.5+ degrees, please call us to discuss whether you are able to attend your appointment.
- We ask that you come alone to your appointment. Those without an appointment will not be permitted inside the premise due to the 4sqm rule that still applies.
- Masks are mandatory
- Sanitise your hands on arrival
- Check-in via the SafeWA app or manual register
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival, should your temperature read 37.5+ degrees you will be asked to leave, and your treatment re-booked.
We kindly ask that you follow the above guidelines to respect the health and safety of not only yourself but of the other patients and the staff at Absolute Cosmetic.
Keep up to date here, with the latest advice directly from the WA Government and health services.
Please know that we have implemented extra precautions to reduce the risks of Covid to our patients and staff. Some of the increased infection control measures that we have put into place are outlined below:
- Extra cleaning precautions have now been implemented
- As per our normal practice, we are wiping down all treatment beds and rooms with hospital-grade disinfectant between patients
- All equipment used in the clinic is single-use and disposable, they come to us in sterile packaging
- Our team are performing extra wipe downs of the clinic throughout the day, this includes but is not limited to the reception desk, door handles, pens used by patients when filling out paperwork, EFTPOS machines, and more
- Practitioners who come within 1.5m of their patient will be wearing an N95 mask, this is for the protection of our patients and practitioners
- We are implementing social distancing measures in our waiting areas, you may notice that our chairs are further apart than usual or that we have signs asking for only every second chair to be used
- All magazines have been removed from the waiting area to reduce the number of surfaces available to touch
- Hand sanitisation stations are located in multiple areas in the clinics
- We have removed the water coolers from our waiting area, if you would like some water please ask one of our reception team or the treating practitioner for one
- These procedures are being monitored and updated daily as more information and advice comes from the Health Department. Please do not be alarmed if you visit the clinic and our infection control procedures have gotten stricter, we are doing everything that we can to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
All patients should call the clinic to reschedule their aftercare appointment on (08) 9389 9099 if you answer “yes” to any of the below:
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath)
- If you are awaiting COVID-19 test results, or if you have been in contact with someone who is currently being tested
- If you have been in any of the registered COVID hotspots, as per the link.
This is a time to come together as a community; support small and medium local businesses in all industries and offer help and support to family, friends, and neighbours. Although this is a highly contagious virus, the young and healthy are likely to have mild to moderate symptoms. We urge you to take social distancing measures to protect those most vulnerable and look after yourself physically and mentally
With Warm Regards,
Dr. Glenn Murray (Medical Director) Stephanie Murray (Director of Nursing)
& all of us at Absolute Cosmetic