Absolute Cosmetic will be closed for the 4-Day Perth & Peel Lockdown, from June 29th, 2021
Following Monday night’s government announcement, Absolute Cosmetic clinics are currently closed for non-essential services.
However, if you require medical assistance, please contact us on 08) 9389 9099 so we can assist you further.
We want to say a big thank you to each of you for your ongoing support and patience while we work together through this lockdown.
For those who had an appointment booked this week –
- All consultations and procedures are cancelled this week.
- Our reception staff will be in contact with those who have an appointment scheduled this week, to rebook.
- If you have a Post-Op Review appointment this week, please attend your appointment alone. If you are feeling unwell, awaiting a Covid test result or have been in a Covid hot spot, please contact reception on 08) 9389 9099 before attending the clinic.
- Until further notice, Saturday appointments for July 3rd will be going ahead.
For important and current information surrounding the effects of Covid in Western Australia, please visit the WA Government website.
In the meantime, Follow us on Instagram to keep up to date with the latest news and updates happening at Absolute Cosmetic. Phone lines will be open from 8:30 am to 3 pm, however, please bear with our wonderful reception staff, as they continue to respond to the high volume of enquiries we are receiving. For non-urgent enquiries, please know that you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important information, for when we re-open –
Absolute Cosmetic Medicine is a stand-alone WA Health Department Licensed Day Hospital. We follow strict infection control guidelines, standards and have worked with an Infection Control Consultant for years.
Please be aware that we have implemented extra precautions to reduce the risks to our patients and staff. Some of the increased infection control measures that we have put into place are outlined below:
- Extra cleaning precautions have now been implemented
- As per our normal practice, we are wiping down all treatment beds and rooms with hospital-grade disinfectant between patients
- All equipment used in the clinic is single-use and disposable, they come to us in sterile packaging
- Our team are performing extra wipe downs of the clinic throughout the day, this includes but is not limited to the reception desk, door handles, pens used by patients when filling out paperwork, EFTPOS machines, and more
- Practitioners who come within 1.5m of their patient will be wearing an N95 mask, this is for the protection of our patients and practitioners
- We are implementing social distancing measures in our waiting areas, you may notice that our chairs are further apart than usual or that we have signs asking for only every second chair to be used
- All magazines have been removed from the waiting area to reduce the number of surfaces available to touch
- Hand sanitisation stations are located in multiple areas in the clinics
- We have removed the water coolers from our waiting area, if you would like some water please ask one of our reception team or the treating practitioner for one
- These procedures are being monitored and updated daily as more information and advice comes from the Health Department. Please do not be alarmed if you visit the clinic and our infection control procedures have gotten stricter, we are doing everything that we can to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
All patients should call the clinic to reschedule their aftercare appointment on (08) 9389 9099 if you answer “yes” to any of the below:
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath)
- If you are awaiting COVID-19 test results, or if you have been in contact with someone who is currently being tested
- If you have been in any of the registered COVID hotspots, as per the link.
Please do not panic, please ensure that you look after your mental health and take time away from media reports and social media if it is making you anxious. This is a time to come together as a community; support small and medium local businesses in all industries and offer help and support to family, friends, and neighbours. Although this is a highly contagious virus, the young and healthy are likely to have mild to moderate symptoms. We urge you to take social distancing measures to protect those most vulnerable and look after yourself physically and mentally
Dr. Glenn Murray and Stephanie Murray (RN)
Medical Director, Director of Nursing and Owners of Absolute Cosmetic Medicine