Brazilian Butt Lift with Fat Transfer, Perth
What is a Brazilian Butt Lift with Transfer?
The Brazilian Butt Lift (butt augmentation) is a combination of Liposuction and Fat Transfer to enhance the shape of the buttock.
How is the Brazilian Butt Lift Performed?
First, fat is harvested from a suitable area (usually legs, abdomen or back) under local anaesthesia. The harvested fat is then treated, refined and re-injected into the buttock area under local anaesthesia. We use Vaser Pro Liposuction as our preferred method of liposuction; it allows for a greater rate of fat cell survival than traditional methods.
The time taken to do the procedure will depend on the amount of fat being removed and injected. Both the removal of the fat and the injection to the buttock can be performed on the same day.
|Procedure Name:||Brazilian Butt Lift|
|Also Known As:||Butt Augmentation, Buttock Augmentation|
|Great For:||Improving the shape of the buttock|
Please read all of below before attending your consultation and to assist you in understanding the procedure:
- Fat Transfer Information (48 KB)
- Fat Transfer Consent Form (69 KB)
- Fat Transfer Post-Procedure (81 KB)
Is One Brazilian Butt Lift Treatment Enough?
The body will reabsorb some of the injected fat and you may require a top-up treatment. We use Vaser Pro Liposuction to remove the fat as it is a gentler technique than traditional liposuction, leading to an increase in cell survival rate.
After the Procedure?
Reecovery generally take 5-7 days. The surgeon will usually inject slightly more fat that needed as some of the fat will be reabsorbed. Some results will be seen immediately but the true results will taken between 6 weeks to 6 months as the swelling decreases.
Why Choose Absolute for Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Dr Murray has performed more than 7,500 liposculpture procedures.
- Dr Murray holds a diploma in liposuction from the Australian College of Cosmetic Surgery. He is one of the co-authors of Australian liposuction guidelines.
- We have the only VASER PRO in Western Australia. We also have hi-def equipment and VASER Smooth.
- We have a low complication rate.
- Experienced nurses dedicated to after care.
- We are WA Health Department licensed
- Licensed with sedation
Book a consultation with Absolute Cosmetic Medicine Perth today.
Don’t live in Perth? Ask our friendly receptionists about visits to regional WA locations for consultations.
*Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.