January 18, 2016

New Year, New Year’s Resolution, New You!

According to Forbes.com only 8% of us actually keep our new year’s resolutions. How is your resolution going, are you one of the other 92%? It […]
November 23, 2015

Warning About ‘Home Based’ Beauty Services

There has been a warning about the dangers of ‘home based’ beauty services, particularly cosmetic injectable treatments. You can read the full article here There are […]
November 10, 2015

Lipedema treatment with VASER Liposculpture

Lipedema or Lipodema is a chronic disorder of adipose or fatty tissue that causes lymphatic dysfunction, often seen in the legs. The legs get an unusual […]
October 22, 2015

Absolute Cosmetic 2016 Albany Clinics

Dates have now been finalised for our 2016 Albany clinics with Nurse Lizzie for anti ageing treatments including wrinkle relaxers and dermal fillers. The clinics are […]
October 20, 2015

Removing Man Boobs with Vaser Liposuction

Man boobs have many different names such as the more sensitive ‘man cans’ or Gynaecomastia. There are many theories on why so many men develop this […]
October 14, 2015

Does Cellulite Treatment Work?

Have you been considering cellulite treatments for stubborn fatty areas that just won’t budge? Here are a couple of options that are available at Absolute Cosmetic. […]
September 4, 2015

Breast Augmentation Sedation

Recently we posted a blog titled 10 Questions To Ask When Choosing a Doctor to Perform Your Breast Augmentation (you can read it here). The first […]
September 3, 2015

Lipo for Back Fat

Many women complain of bulging bra strap fat or back fat in tight fitting dresses and when wearing a bra. Men also can have the problem […]
September 3, 2015

Pixel Vs. PicoSure Vs Fraxel for Skin Rejuvenation

Fraxel is a well-marketed brand that has high recognition and recall. We have trialled this laser many times and found it to be painful and produce […]

How Can we Help You?

We look forward to discussing solutions that best suit you.

EnquiriesBook Now