Training, Franchise and Limited Liability Partnerships are now available
We are now offering exciting opportunities for the right people. We want motivated, caring, honest, intelligent nurses and doctors to join our team.
Choosing the best Franchisee or partner for you:
You might be looking at a few options at this stage, to help, we have compiled a checklist of important points that you should consider:
- The business must have a high level of medical expertise in the cosmetic industry that will support you.
- Staff should be experienced and highly trained.
- The doctors consenting and consulting with your patients must be of the highest calibre and know how to handle complications in a crisis.
- You must be fully aware of the regulations and legalities involved.
- Good psychological care and management for difficult patients, to ensure that patient-centered care is always the first priority.
- Marketing and business entrepreneurship needs to be within the legislative guidelines.
Warning: You must be cautious of business offerings to avoid being led to financial distress. We have seen many cases of this recently where large legal disputes have occurred and substantial amounts of money have been lost. Ensure with any business opportunity that you look over the numbers to ensure there is the potential to make a profit.
What our partnerships and franchises can offer:
- We have a high level of medical expertise in the cosmetic industry and support you.
- Our staff are highly trained in the latest techniques and always put patient safety first.
- The doctors consenting and consulting with your patients are of the highest calibre and know how to handle complications in a crisis.
- Our management of complications is of the highest standard due to years of experience.
- We are fully aware of the legislative guidelines governing our industry.
- Dr Murray, owner and Medical Director of Absolute Cosmetic Medicine, is highly experienced and qualified. He has an in-depth knowledge of the industry including:
- Past Cosmetic President and Councillor for the Australia College of Cosmetic Surgery.
- Member of a number of international societies alongside leading Cosmetic Surgeons and injectors.
- National and international trainer of great standing
- Along with Dr Ian Carlisle, he was one of the first doctors to introduce and train others in tear trough filling in Australia.
- Selected as one of the top 10 injectors worldwide by Q-Med and taken to the ‘Future of Cosmetic Injecting’ conference in France.
- Selected to attend and trained other Master Injectors at many exclusive training sessions.
- Trained Doctors from Hong Kong and New Zealand in the art of mid-face and tear trough filling.
- National trainer for treating serious facial complications including biofilm and potential skin necrosis.
- Given one of the highest satisfaction rating from his peers that has ever been received by a lecturing doctor.
- Often asked to give opinions on injecting issues for the various medical boards.
- Has a hands-on approach in his full-time cosmetic practice.
- Was an equal owner of the first IPL in Perth and one of the first to use Wrinkle Relaxer B and Wrinkle Relaxer D in Australia.
- Trained privately by some of the best in the world and is aware of the regulatory environment that must be adhered to, to avoid litigation and suspension.
Business, training and advice to help you succeed:
Dr Murray is in a unique position to understand strategy and give business advice; he has completed an Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) at Kellogg School of Management, Chicago North Western, the top-rated school to gain an MBA in the world. He was extremely lucky to have studied in the Hong Kong, Beijing and Chicago campuses, giving him the most up-to-date business knowledge on how to succeed. For example; online discount deals and cheap prices are referred to as “the prisoner’s dilemma” or “the race to the bottom” and will not lead to long-term success.
Quality training will be delivered and strictly controlled. In-depth knowledge of anatomy is a vital component of the training to avoid serious complications, such as blindness, which has recently occurred in New Zealand and Australia.
We have experienced trainers available to assist you including a 24/7 emergency contact for patients and practitioners.
There are multiple types of opportunities we offer to get you involved in the exciting cosmetic business:
- Franchise opportunities run under a service umbrella account for almost fully-independent operating.
- Join the Absolute group with a limited liability partnership; you are still part of the Absolute team with clinical and operational support.
Purchase of a clinic or setting a clinic up:
These will be a stand-alone, fully fitted out clinic. The majority partnership will be with the Absolute team but a significant portion of this clinic will be yours.
Re-branding of existing clinics:
This is an exciting opportunity for those who are already running a business. It can lead to great savings and enhancement of your reputation by joining one of the oldest clinics in Australia. Arrangements will be made and negotiated on a clinic-by-clinic basis, guidelines that adhere to practice must be followed.