Who can enter?
Entry is only available to residents of Western Australia who are aged 18 years or older.
How to Enter
1. Entrants must “Follow” the Absolute Cosmetic Medicine Instagram (@AbsoluteCosmeticMedicine)
2. Like the competition post on the Absolute Cosmetic Medicine Instagram
3. Tag a friend in the competition post
The prize is 2x tickets for the WA Unlocked event on Saturday 18th July 2020 at HBF stadium
And 2 x $100 Gift Voucher for Absolute Cosmetic Medicine
Terms and Conditions
1. There are 2 tickets and vouchers which will be won by 1 winner.
2. The total retail prize value is $362.66 (AUD).
3. The prize can not be exchanged for its value in cash.
4. The prize is available for use only by Australian residents over the age of 18.
5. Notification and claiming the Prize. Following the Prize draw, the winner will be notified via Instagram messages. The winning Entrant has 24 hours from the time and date of the notification being sent to respond. If the Prize is not claimed by the winning Entrant within this time frame, the Prize will be redrawn and any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
6. The prize comes from a third party, for this reason, Absolute Cosmetic Medicine takes no responsibility if the concert is postponed, cancelled or other issues arise.
7. The prize must be collected at Nedlands clinic.
8. Complimentary Gift Vouchers must to toward the following treatments ONLY (Wrinkle Relaxers, Dermal Fillers, HydraFacial, CoolSculpting or Dermaplaning)
9. All complimentary vouchers must be redeemed between July and December 2020.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”) and New Zealand. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Absolute Cosmetic Medicine (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
2. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Absolute Cosmetic Medicine (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction; (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Absolute Cosmetic Medicine) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Absolute Cosmetic Medicine; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
3. Absolute Cosmetic Medicine collects claimants’/entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the claimant/entrant may not be able to participate in the promotion. Absolute Cosmetic Medicine will not disclose this information to anyone other than contractors who provide services to Absolute Cosmetic Medicine for the purposes of conducting this promotion unless compelled or permitted by law. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.