What Is The Cost of J Plasma?
J Plasma starts from $3,300 per area when it is added to a liposuction procedure.
Absolute Cosmetic offers multiple payment options including; Cash, Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard etc), Lay-by, Payment Plans, Third Party Finance. More information is available on our Payment Plan page.
Recovery from J Plasma
Most patients combine this procedure with liposuction. Adding J Plasma to liposuction does not add extra recovery time.
If you have a sedentary job, you should have 4-7 days off work. For those with physical jobs, 1-2 weeks off is preferable.
The return to exercise is usually relatively quick. As a rough guide, after one week you can return to light exercise, two weeks for moderate exercise and three weeks for full exercise. This can vary from person to person so please ensure that you follow your doctor’s recommendation. If you do extremely intense exercise, do not return to this level of exercise for at least six weeks.
When returning to exercise it is advisable to do a small amount of exercise, have the next day off and see how you feel, then slowly increase every second day.
Swimming and spas are best avoided for at least 2 weeks, or until the wounds are completely healed. Intercourse is best avoided for at least 1 week. As mentioned, smoking is prohibited for 6 weeks and, if you can, try to use this break to give up for good.
You should also buy a thermometer and record your temperature daily. If your temperature is above 37.5 degrees, please report this to the medical staff.
Why Choose Absolute Cosmetic for your J Plasma Procedure?
- We were the first clinic in Australia to offer J Plasma Skin Tightening.
- Dr Murray was the only Australian Doctor to attend the 2019 World Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Conference on High Def Liposculpture and J Plasma Renuvion Skin Tightening.
- We have a 24-hour emergency aftercare contact number.
- Dr Murray, our Cosmetic Proceduralist, has over 20 years of full-time experience in Cosmetic Medicine.
- We have performed over 8,000 liposuction procedures.
*Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified practitioner.