When will I see results and how long will they last?
While the tightening effect is immediate following insertion of threads, on average most patients will notice results 6-8 weeks post-treatment.
Results will vary with all treatments, including Mono Threads. On average results for this treatment will last on average 9-12 months.
Post Treatment Care
- Bruising creams can be taken to help reduce the amount of bruising you may experience. Talk to your practitioner about the options available to you.
- To reduce swelling and inflammation, ice can be applied for a few hours following your treatment.
- Paracetamol can be taken if needed.
- Avoid sudden movements, opening your mouth too wide, laughing excessively, or other stimulation of the facial muscles, for the nest few days.
- The area should not be massaged for the next month (included facials).
- The treated area can be washed gently after 5 hours following treatment.
- Avoid saunas and other heat devices near the face following treatment.
- Oxygenetix Foundation is formulated for use post-procedure. This foundation can be used following treatment, if applied gently, to conceal redness and to aid healing.
- Avoid heavy make-up for at least 3 days post procedure – We suggest avoiding any make-up for a minimum of 3 days.
In addition to PDO Mono Threads for tightening, at Absolute Cosmetic we offer a variety of other non-invasive treatments, targeting different skin concerns, including non-surgical nose modifications, using PDO Threads.
Our complimentary consultations are designed to help you find the most beneficial treatment options specifically for you, and can be booked by calling us direct on 08) 9389 9099 Monday’s through to Saturday.
Learn more about Silhouette Soft Threads here or visit our page on Dermal Filler’s to see how Filler’s can help you reach your aesthetic goals.
Follow us on Instagram to keep up with all things Absolute Cosmetic!