Dr. Glenn Murray
Dr. Murray (MED0001196978) leads the team of doctors and health professionals at Absolute Cosmetic, bringing over two decades of full-time experience in cosmetic medicine to his role as the Medical Director and Owner of Absolute Cosmetic. As one of the first full-time cosmetic surgery practices in Australia, Absolute Cosmetic has treated more than 100,000 patients and has received multiple awards. Dr. Murray has been recognised as a top ten injector worldwide by Q-med.
Dr. Murray graduated from the University of Western Australia (UWA) with a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. With comprehensive training under Dr. Pierre Fournier and Dr. Sydney Coleman, Dr. Murray has developed a profound understanding of liposuction and fat transfer, having performed over 8,000 liposuction procedures.
A past President of the Cosmetic Society, Dr. Murray is actively involved in various cosmetic surgery boards, contributing significantly to both the national and international cosmetic surgery communities. Additionally, he is a founding member and fellow of two Australian and one international college, underscoring his dedication to the field.
Dr. Murray is well-recognised for his contributions to cosmetic medicine, both through the success of his clinic and his educational efforts. He was one of the first in Australia to conduct a national lecture tour on tear trough and cheek fillers and has gained a reputation as an international injectables trainer. Notably, Dr. Murray was the first doctor in Australia to offer J Plasma Renuvion Skin Tightening, a procedure that utilises cold plasma helium for skin tightening, in addition to using Vaser Pro lipo, Vibrasat, and Liposat for fat transfer.
He also advises on cutting-edge hair restoration technology and provides medicolegal opinions and second consultations. Beyond his clinical practice, Dr. Murray disseminates his knowledge through his podcast ‘Absolutely Cos We Can’, available on Spotify and YouTube, where he explores various facets of cosmetic medicine.
Working collaboratively with both FRACS and non-FRACS doctors and holding a day hospital license, Dr. Murray champions a comprehensive and inclusive approach to cosmetic medicine, ensuring Absolute Cosmetic maintains a high standard of care and service.
Past and Present Achievements
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (UWA)
- Past President Cosmetic Society
- International Board of Cosmetic Surgery Member (International Qualification)
- Full Member of the International Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (International Qualification)
- Completed Face Lifting Techniques training with European College of Aesthetic Medicine & Surgery
- Completed Blepharoplasty and Non-Surgical Periorbital Rejuvenation training with European College of Aesthetic Medicine & Surgery
- Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery (ACCS) Councillor and Medical Fellow
- Member of World Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Member of American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- International Master Course on Aging Science (IMCAS) Academy Member
- ACCS Liposuction Committee member
- Member of International Federation of Adipose Therapeutics and Science
- Liposuction Diploma holder
- Liposuction Registry holder
- Medical Board Advisor (2005-2007, NSW, NT re injectables)
- Q Med International Speaker and Trainer
- Wrinkle relaxer lecturer
- Australian Medical Association (AMA) Representative and Member
- Executive Master of Business Administration (eMBA), Kellogg School of Management
- FRACGP Fellow
- FRACGP Representative WAMS representative
- RPH Representative
- ASMSA Member
- Erian Breast Surgery Workshop
- CTEC Sedation Course Convenor
- Thread Lift Course Convenor
- Member of World Association of Gluteal Surgeons
- Shanghai Cosmetic Surgery Course
- Korean Cosmetic Surgery Course
- Chairman of the International Breast Advisory Group
- Sweden International Master Injectors Course
- National Lecturer on periorbital rejuvenation
- AAFPS 2011 Master Symposium ‘Blepharoplasty and Upper Facial Rejuvenation’ Course
- Full Face Injectable Filling Australian Lecture
- Named Worldwide Top Ten Wrinkle Injector (QMED)
- Non-FRACS full-time Cosmetic Proceduralist (No Plastic or Reconstructive Procedures)
- One of the first full-time Cosmetic Proceduralists in Australia
- Galderma Injector Masterclass 2014
- Korean Cosmetic Surgery Masterclass 2014
- Sydney Coleman Fat Transfer Conference (2015 Australia)
- Past state representative for Cosmetic Society
- Past Ethics committee member for Cosmetic Society
- ACCS and CPSA conference organiser
Disclaimer: Before proceeding, it is suggested that patients seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner. Individual outcomes will vary, and factors such as genetics, diet, exercise, and other personal circumstances will influence the results for each individual.