With the recent popularity of weight loss surgery, weight loss injections, and tablets, many people have come to us expressing frustration with stubborn areas of fat that still just don’t seem to budge, despite their best efforts.
While these weight loss solutions can be effective, they do not specifically target stubborn areas of fat that can be resistant to diet or exercise, such as the lower abdomen, upper arms, thighs, and buttocks. In these cases, we often recommend Vaser Pro Liposuction.
Vaser Pro Liposuction is an advanced procedure that employs ultrasound technology to target and remove unwanted fat. What sets it apart is its ability not only to remove fat but also to promote skin tightening. This is particularly beneficial for individuals who have lost a significant amount of weight and are left with loose or sagging skin.
In addition to Vaser Pro Liposuction, we also use Renuvion, a minimally invasive skin tightening procedure that utilises plasma energy. Absolute Cosmetic was the first Cosmetic Clinic in Australia to offer this procedure.
If you’re considering liposuction or liposculpture, schedule a consultation to learn more about our procedures and to discuss your individual goals and needs.
Why choose Absolute Cosmetic for your Liposuction procedure in Perth?
- Dr Glenn Murray (MED0001196978) Registered Medical Practitioner has over 20 years of full-time experience in Cosmetic Medicine, and holds a Diploma in Liposuction from the Australian College of Cosmetic Surgery
- Absolute Cosmetic was the first clinic in Australia to offer Renuvion Skin Tightening.
- Dr Murray was the only Australian Doctor to attend the 2019 World Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Conference on High Def Liposculpture and J Plasma Renuvion Skin Tightening.
- We have a 24-hour emergency aftercare contact number
- We have performed over 8,000 Liposuction procedures
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner. For a detailed understanding of the potential risks and complications associated with our surgical procedures, we encourage you to read our website.