What happens after the Dermal FIller procedure?
We recommend you ice the area for 30-minutes after the procedure, and 30-minutes before going to bed, plus again in the morning, ensuring a sterile covering is used.
Results are immediate and usually last between 12 months and 2 years, depending on the filler used and the individual. There is minimal downtime and may be swelling and bruising for up to 1-week. The patient must abstain from heavy lifting for 1 week and sex for 2 weeks.
An aftercare sheet is given to all patients, and you should closely follow this. Less than 2% of people need a top-up or slight readjustment. We have an urgent after-hours contact number if you have any critical concerns post-treatment.
How much do Dermal Fillers in Perth cost?
The cost of price of Dermal fillers depends on the filler being used and the amount of product used. The price of Dermal Fillers at Absolute Cosmetic Medicine is between $499 and $799 per ml – packages are available.
The filler used is based on the area being treated and can differ based on the results that the patient is hoping for.
Why choose Absolute Cosmetic Medicine for Dermal Fillers?
- Absolute Cosmetic Medicine has some of the most experienced injectors in Australia and the world
- We regularly review and repair dermal filling by inexperienced injectors in other practices
- We only use products that are approved for use in Australia
- We have 24-hour follow-up available should you have any urgent concerns
- Dr Murray was chosen as one of the top 10 injectors worldwide (QMed, 2007)
*Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified practitioner.